Mumbai, Maharashtra 0 comments

Rohit Kochhar Extortion

If you belongs to Noida and your looking for a good coaching center for computer software courses.Then never trust on this man Rohit Kohhar.Rohit Kochhar (Rohit Kochhar Extortion) is the owner of Rohit kocchar classes in Noida sec-18.

He provides Computer software diplomas and certifications in very high cost as compared to more than good engineering collages and assure you to placement in some good It companies.And in the ending he might be take your original certificates and then demand some more money again and again and take the process as long and you might be frustrated.

I have heard that Rohit kochhar is also running the same institute in east Delhi as well.He might be demand for some more money to finalize to return your documents.

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 1 comment

Rohit Kochhar Extortion

I know a man Rohit Kochhar from Noida which is a very big fraud property consultant and he cheats a number of people like me. He supposed to charge some initial amount on any business deal and that deal will never took place.I met him last year and he supposed to charge 20 lakh of initial amount for a business deal and after three months he supposed to show his actual face (Rohit Kochhar Extortion) and try to rip my all money and this has been so long now he didn't provide me anything. Every body would have to aware about this Rohit Kochhar Extortion

Comments

Ya I have also heard about Rohit Kochhar extortion case where he used to cheat people for huge money and would get extinct. Something must be done about him.

Delhi, Delhi 0 comments

I have met a guy named Rohit Kochhar....He is a very famous Internet Marketing Consultant..And i had contact him to promote my own website....Rohit Kochhar was met me and proposed me an offer of hi services at very genuine rate.Here Rohit Kochhar Extorion story starts and he continously taking me few amounts every month and giving me assurance of providing the keywords in ranking in just 3 months and after 2 months his contact number is switch off and i had tried a lot of times....Please dnt trust this guy name as Rohit Kochhar.This is rohit kochhar extortion